Become A Sender of Cards

A unique service for people who want to stay in touch, but are just to busy to buy a card, stuff it and mail it... Thanks to some high-tech technology, that task has just become a few clicks on your computer! This amazing automated system does it all for you, saving you time and money! No more standing in lines to purchase expensive cards, no more writing them out, stuffing, stamping and running to the post office. Send a personalized card in 30 seconds for 1/3 the cost!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Sandy Morgan's First shot at Blogging!

Welcome to my blog ~

I'm Sandy Morgan, fom MN (Land of 10,000 Lakes!) I've lived 56 years with Cerebral Palsy, using an electric wheelchair to get around. I've heard that blogs act like a jet when it comes to getting know on the web, so here goes.......

My business, Send Out Cards, is the best way to communicate with family, friends and clients!
You must see this new automated online greeting card sender! With over 2500 greeting cards and postcards, you can send cards out in less then 30 seconds all with the click of your mouse! Never have to write a sentence, lick a stamp, stuff an envelope, or visit the post office again. We Do That All For You ONLINE!!!

Take me, for example. My dsability is such that I can't stuff envelopes; I can't put a stamp on an envelope; I can't get to the mailbox without someone's help. But I can click buttons on a computer! :) Think how independent I feel using this awesome program....

Request your free card at http://www.SandySendFreeCard.com, and check it out yourself!

2 Comments:

At 04 July, 2005 19:38, Blogger Unknown said...

Sandy,
Your Blog is awesome!!!
Keep up the great work.

 
At 02 August, 2005 16:22, Blogger sandymorgan said...

How do I post to your blog? i just sent a card to Craig. He was sure lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

AdlandPro World's Classifieds
Get Linked from 16,000 + sites with one click.