Become A Sender of Cards

A unique service for people who want to stay in touch, but are just to busy to buy a card, stuff it and mail it... Thanks to some high-tech technology, that task has just become a few clicks on your computer! This amazing automated system does it all for you, saving you time and money! No more standing in lines to purchase expensive cards, no more writing them out, stuffing, stamping and running to the post office. Send a personalized card in 30 seconds for 1/3 the cost!

Monday, July 04, 2005

Another reason to send cards!

I got this email today! It's message is quite thought provoking..... After reading it, I thought thhat iit would make a beautiful card! More than making a wonderful card to send someone, it sums up why people send cards in the first place.

See what you think.....

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be
there?
What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would
be 10 moments of sadness?
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow
and you never got to tell them how you felt?
So, I just wanted to say, even
if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made
a difference in my life.
I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish
you.
Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have
NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing
somebody out there cares about you and always will.
In times of trouble,In
times of need,If you are feeling SAD,
You can count on me.I will give you a
wink,
Until you smile,
give you a hug,
And stand by your side.
I'll be there for you till the end, I'll always and forever, be your friend!

........Doesn't it make you want to send a card right now?

Well, a Free Demo allows you to send a card today!http://www.SandySendFreeCard.com

1 Comments:

At 04 July, 2005 17:14, Blogger Diane "AKA" MLMBlonde said...

HI Sandy,

Great Job on your blog. I started one last year, got distracted with the Florida Hurricanes, kept it up for a while but never got back to doing it on a regular basis.

You did awesome!!!

Di

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

AdlandPro World's Classifieds
Get Linked from 16,000 + sites with one click.