Become A Sender of Cards

A unique service for people who want to stay in touch, but are just to busy to buy a card, stuff it and mail it... Thanks to some high-tech technology, that task has just become a few clicks on your computer! This amazing automated system does it all for you, saving you time and money! No more standing in lines to purchase expensive cards, no more writing them out, stuffing, stamping and running to the post office. Send a personalized card in 30 seconds for 1/3 the cost!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Start each day with a Virtual Visualization

I wake up, grab my coffee and watch the fog hovering over the lake. It reminds me that I am surrounded with Divine messages that are waiting for me to let them flow into my mind and soul... I take a deep breath and close my eyes. As I open my eyes, I see that the fog has lifted!

Going to check my email, I see that every 3rd message is blue (my Outlook Express is set up so that incoming messages are color coded, seeing my priority messages immediately)! Blue equals prospects! WOW!! I get to talk with 11 people and tell them how they can improve their lives, as well as the lives of others, by becoming a sender of cards!

By day's end, I have 3 new customers and 1 new Distributor!

Would it have been that way had I gotten up, saw the foggy day, and thought what a dreary day? Maybe.......maybe not! I do know my chances were better by visualizing a positive outcome to my day.

This practice is used by many to get what they want. Being able to put yourself in the moment of having that new house, that long awaited vacation or closing that big deal is called Virtual Visualization. Believing that you already have what you want leads you along the path that enables you to attain whatever it is that you desire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AdlandPro World's Classifieds
Get Linked from 16,000 + sites with one click.