Become A Sender of Cards

A unique service for people who want to stay in touch, but are just to busy to buy a card, stuff it and mail it... Thanks to some high-tech technology, that task has just become a few clicks on your computer! This amazing automated system does it all for you, saving you time and money! No more standing in lines to purchase expensive cards, no more writing them out, stuffing, stamping and running to the post office. Send a personalized card in 30 seconds for 1/3 the cost!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I received this message a few days ago and it warmed my heart. I wanted to share it with you all because it really shows what a thoughtful greeting card can do for someone.

Hey Sandy,

I just got your card. Thank you! It is the BEST card I have EVER gotten in Send Out Cards. Thank you for thinking of ME while you were at the seminar. I am so glad that you went and I am soooooooooo glad that you found me to join Send Out Cards. You are a beautiful soul with a beautiful mission in life.

I love you Sandy,
Linda Miller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AdlandPro World's Classifieds
Get Linked from 16,000 + sites with one click.